Recently completed a fundraising event or activity for us and would like to pay in your well earned money? We have a few options available for you.
1) Pay in online – Click here to simply pay in the money you have raised using Donate Checkout>
2) Bank transfer– Call the office 01565 830053 and we will share the CAFT bank details with you.
3) Online Fundraising sites – You can use online fundraising sites such as JustGiving, Virgin Money Giving and Paypal Giving Fund etc, to complete your payment to CAFT.
4) Cheques – Cheques can be made payable to “The Children’s Adventure Farm Trust” and can be posted to: The Children’s Adventure Farm Trust, Booth Bank Farm, Reddy Lane, Millington, WA14 3RE
5) Pay by card – Payment by card can be completed over the phone. Please call 01565 830053 to speak to a member of our Fundraising Team.
6) Pop in and say “Hello!” – We love to meet our supporters and always encourage visits to the Farm. So if you would like to drop your money off in person and grab a quick cup of tea with the team, please call 01565 830053 and we will be happy to set something up.
REMEMBER GIFT AID – Donations by UK Taxpayers can be increased by 25% through Gift Aid. To get more money for CAFT, simply fill out a Gift Aid declaration form ( Gift Aid Form HERE> ) and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to do the rest.